Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel
Priceline
US$137
US$133
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Doncaster Hotel(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
Travelodge Doncaster M18/M180 Hotel(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
Travelodge Doncaster Lakeside(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$124
  • Restaurant
1,139 results
All reviewsspa suitesanctuary suitefour poster bedcopper bathgarden restaurantafternoon teapj partyhuge roomdvd playermood lightingstandard roombeautiful roomlarge showerstaff were attentivefor sunday lunchsteakrobin hood airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was an overnight stay on a long journey, and it was unseasonably cold and snowy when we arrived. This meant that we spent more time than we expected in the hotel, so it was great that it was so lovely.
Warm, friendly check in; beautiful (executive) room with a comfortable sofa, massive bathroom and plenty of space. The evening meal and breakfast were delicious.
We opted for a late check out, as the weather was so grim, and spent time in front of a lovely fire, just reading the newspapers, feeling very relaxed. We're definitely going to return!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your excellent review , I was really pleased to hear you had such a nice stay at the hotel. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stayed at this Hotel having stayed there on another occasion some time ago.
My husband and I stayed in a Junior suite which was excellent, very spacious, spotlessly clean and had a 4-poster bed. As it was our joint birthday celebration, our daughter and her partner joined us in our room for a pre-dinner celebration.
The Dining Room had a very comprehensive menu and selection of wine. We all chose different dishes and were very happy with our meal.
We felt that everything had improved since our last visit. The service was good and again, breakfast menu had a good selection (the creamy scrambled egg with smoked salmon was excellent).
The Hotel certainly did have the advertised Best Weston Premier standard and is a really lovely Hotel. We will return in the future.
Although it was Good Friday and the Hotel was very busy,after dinner everything seemed very quiet and not many guests around. We understood that there were 2 weddings the next day so assumed that most people had opted for an early night in preparation for their big day!

Room Tip: Junior suites are really worth the extra cost for their facilities.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thanks for taking the time to post your excellent feedback I shall ensure that all your comments are passed through to the staff at the hotel.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Generaal Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I just wanted to write this review to say thankyou so much for providing such a fantastic wonderful day for my brother and his new wifes wedding.

I would just like to say to David who works there,Thankyou so much for everything you did for Nick and Lorette they will treasure there day forever

From the Ceremony to the Wedding Meal and all the way to the end it was just ran so smoothly, The staff of the Mount Pleasant couldnt do enough for everyone

The Grounds of the Mount Pleasant are beautiful and was picture perfect for many great photos of the event.

So if you plan on having youre Wedding here you wont regret it for a second.

2  Thank orlandouk

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your brothers wedding , its always a pleasure to read making a families day so special from start to finish. Also thank you for mentioning David who works so hard to ensure that everyone's celebrations are enjoyed.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Well, I decided enough was enough and that Me and the Mrs needed a couple nights away. I came across Mount Pleasant, on Trip Advisor and thought it was worth a look at. I decided to book a Junior Suite for 2 nights Bed and Breakfast. Upon arrival I was informed that we had been given a complimentary upgrade to a Spa room - Brilliant!

We walked in, and our mouths dropped at the pure size of the room, a massive bed, a massive corner sofa, a massive flatscreen TV with all the trimmings.. Then we saw the bathroom, WOW it was huge, set with very nice mood lighting. the glass bath in the centre of the room was fabulous, but that wasnt it... then we saw the Steam Room. A steam room in your own room!!!

Breakfast was the weak link I suppose, of course this hotel is meant for the business person and their needs differ to the wife and I's. But you order your cooked breakfast and they bring it to you, the food was good quality if lacking in amount. A good selection of cereal and fruit was available as well, this you could go pick yourself. Toast and Tea/Coffee were quickly brought to your table after you asked for it. I say a weak link but it was still very, very good.

Will definately be staying again, and hope for another free upgrade ( you never know)

Room Tip: The Spa Suite are worth the extra money..
2  Thank richard1987
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear Richard
Many Thanks for posting your feedback with regard to your recent stay at the hotel. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed an upgrade to newest of our Spa suites- Thermae which has just recently been completed. big thanksfor putting the pictures on to Trip Advisor always good to see real people's pictures.
I have noted your comments with regard to table service for breakfast but we do find this to be the preference of the majority of our guests, you would certainly be welcome to have as much breakfast as you like if you did require more.
I look forward to welcoming back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We have just had another fantastic night's stay at this hotel. This really is a lovely hotel and is excellent value for money. The public areas are very gracious and comfortable and the staff are always helpful and courteous. On this occasion we were upgraded from a standard to an executive room which we appreciated. The room was really spacious and beautifully furnished. The bed was really comfortable, it was great to have a comfortable sofa in the room and the bathroom was excellent with a large bath, a separate shower and lots of quick hot water. The room had great facilities and was really quiet. We had a fantastic night's sleep. Breakfast is served in a very gracious restaurant and the choice is great - the only disappointment is the coffee. This is one of the best hotels we stay in and so well priced!

Room Tip: The back of the hotel is really quiet and well away from the main road.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Wrecktor

Thank you very much for posting your feedback with regard to your recent stay at the hotel. It was very pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your upgrade to an Executive Room. It was also very pleasing to hear that this was a return visit for you.
I have noted your comment with regard to coffee and I must say this is a rare comment with regard to coffee as we do use a highly regarded brand of coffee , but I shall monitor this situation to ensure the quality remains high.

Regards