I booked this hotel as others nearby were full as there was race meeting on.
The hotel is basic and in need of some TLC but the bed was very comfortable and linen and bathroom were spotless albeit the room was dark and depressing and very small. I often travel alone and would not recommend this to single female travellers as it is a motel so you have to go out of the main hotel building and across a car park to reach the bedrooms. My room was on the 1 st floor and at the back so it was not a pleasant experience going over to the restaurant after dark. Although the hotel advertised rooms from £39.50 I paid £60 which seemed expensive for the level of accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Doncaster is a budget hotel situated next Door to Doncaster Dome and 5 minutes walk from Doncaster Racecourse. Located 4km from Doncaster train and bus station, 4 km from Junction 3 M18 and 9km from Doncaster Robin Hood Airport we are a perfect central hub to so many destinations. The hotel has 49 ensuite bedrooms with tea and coffee making facilities, flatscreen televisions,free parking and WIFI. The hotel has a bar, restaurant and conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Campanile Doncaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Doncaster Hotel Doncaster
- Campanile Hotel Doncaster