There's been some improvements since my first stay here but still a lot of room for improvement to make it a better hotel. Since my first stay rooms now have an extra plug socket, new kettles even though the old ones were fine & you now get two pillows per person in a double room & dare I say it the room looked cleaner than the last time I stayed here.
Now the not so good points, the rooms are still very dated & the whole hotel is still in need of a revamp, the TV's haven't been re tuned since the free view upgrade & most of the channels are missing & the bathrooms could really do with some new grout on the tiles but the worst thing by far was the mattress, I could feel every spring & there was no support in the middle, the mattress in room 18 was in very poor condition & could really do with replacing.
The only thing that kept me coming back here was the fast free wifi & good choice of tv channels but what good is that if you can't have a good nights sleep?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Doncaster is a budget hotel situated next Door to Doncaster Dome and 5 minutes walk from Doncaster Racecourse. Located 4km from Doncaster train and bus station, 4 km from Junction 3 M18 and 9km from Doncaster Robin Hood Airport we are a perfect central hub to so many destinations. The hotel has 49 ensuite bedrooms with tea and coffee making facilities, flatscreen televisions,free parking and WIFI. The hotel has a bar, restaurant and conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Louvre hotels and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Campanile Doncaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Doncaster Hotel Doncaster
- Campanile Hotel Doncaster