The Earl of Doncaster
US$119
US$84
US$81
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Doncaster Hotel(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
Travelodge Doncaster M18/M180 Hotel(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$124
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Doncaster Lakeside(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$82
Travelodge
All reviewsart decoafternoon tealovely hotelfood was lovelytown centrewalk in showerjunior suitebar restaurantcar parkrace coursesteakbirthday partygreat nightfull englishfrom start to finisha lovely staycomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The car park is around the back of the Hotel.
Reception very clean and tidy all its very Art Deco for some people it's maybe OTT.

Great receptionist ..rooms need windows which open as the small rooms can be clostrophobic.

Clean tidy organised.Nice staff whom care and engage with you.

Duty manager needs to smile a little more..overall far better than I expected

Room Tip: Suites are better sized naturally
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Spent three nights at the hotel 30th July 2012-2nd August. Rooms were fantastic, but what really makes this hotel is the friendliness of all the staff.
Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. We had problems with shower temp in our room, by the time we came back it was fixed.
The cocktail bar is lovely with the friendly staff again making our stay a pleasant one, with even providing late night biscuits when my cousin and I had the "munchies".

Room Tip: Choose rooms at the back of the hotel if possible and remember this is on a main road, within walking distance from the town centre
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

I have been nothing but impressed with earl.

I checked in at 1am yet this was very polite and friendly.

Great art deco and retro styling throughout, this hotel looks pure class.

My room was very large, quiet and well appointed.
I was nervous about what I would get in Doncaster, I was impressed. I'll stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We stayed her the night of our wedding, in a junior suite. The room was lovely and big, the bed was HUGE it was 3 pillows wide, you could have slept 3 people in the bed it was that big. The bathroom was lovely too with a big shower and separate bath. The only thing that stops it from being ‘excellent’ is the lack of a personal touch! I arrived at the reception to check in, in my wedding dress, there were no congratulations or well wishes and no one offered to help us with our bags. I also emailed the hotel prior to our stay trying to blag a cheeky late checkout but they didn’t even bother to email me back with a no, oh well. To sum it up a lovely hotel beautifully renovated but the staff just don’t go the extra mile.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kerrykbuckley
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Stayed overnight at the hotel on Saturday 21st July. We went to a friend's wedding at Doncaster race course. When we arrived the hotel was extremely busy with a wedding and people checking in. There was only one member of staff on reception. There really should have been two staff. However, the lady on reception was fast, efficient and stayed calm. She greeted everyone with a smile and even arranged taxis for those going to the race course in shoes impossible to walk in. The room was spacious and clean. It was well equipped and even had an iron and ironing board. I loved the complimentary travel sewing kit. The dining room is beautifully decorated. We stayed for breakfast which my partner enjoyed. Mine was spoilt because I had to send it back as the scrambled eggs were cold. The staff were quick to rectify it and looked after us really well

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple