“Great food and service”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Sheffield
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Nice setting close to good real ale pubs which is perfect. Had poppadums and good pickle tray nice mixed kebab starter. Buttery chicken main was mild but tasty and dolabai (I think) spicy chicken had a great chilli kick. Quick friendly service and pleasant interior. Well worth a visit.

“Disappointed... ”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I have eaten out in many indian restaurants in South Yorkshire & unfortunately this is not one of the best..
Poppadoms & pickle tray - poor quality, watered down Raita.
Ordered 2 curries (both chef specials) arrived only slightly warm & without a hot plate we were soon eating cold curry, very oily & bland. Rice was also greasy.
The decor was very nice, warm enough & good choice of drinks available.
visited Taj cottage just up the road from this one & couldn't fault it.

1 Thank LittleSa
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Nothing short of perfect”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Zara's is one of the best Indian restaurant in the world - I'm sure of it! The waiters are wonderful - always happy to offer advice about dishes or come up with new dishes to suit your tastes. The atmosphere is always good because Zara's has a good reputation and is usually full. The food is delicious. I must admit I've never been very adventurous with Indian food and have always had korma but I am starting to progress now and everything I've had has been perfect - still can't beat a good korma though!

• Visited March 2013
Rotherham, England, United Kingdom
“Best Indian restaurant in yorkshire”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I also have been coming to this restaurant for many years. If we plan to go out for a meal this is where we always end up knowing we are never disappointed . Everyone raves about Akbars but they have never been here if they think Akbars is good. Ive introduced many of my family and friends to this place and now they too are regulars . Also lovely friendly staff always willing to help. We just love this place.

• Visited September 2013
“Fantastic restaurant... great takeaway!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have been going to Zara's for about 8 years now! It is fantastic and I won't order Indian takeaway from anywhere else, or visit another restaurant for that matter.

The pricing is always reasonable for the incredible food and although they don't deliver, I have no problems driving to tickhill for this food.

I have celebrated many occasions at this little gem and look forward to getting the time to go back again!

service is excellent, they are all so welcoming and attentive. definitely recommend giving this place a try, you wont be dissapointed!

Visited September 2013