“What a start to 2014”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Like everyone else we woke up on New Year's Day knowing we'd had a great party the night before. This was one of the few establishments open on 1st jan and not being from the Doncaster area or eaten any truly Turkish food before took a chance and in we went. Decided on the 3 starters and 2 mains for £29 (for both of us) and was blown away by the standard. 'The wife' who says she doesn't like houmous hoovered most of it up before I'd picked up my first piece of bread. The rest of the meal was just as appetising, not a scrap of food remained on our plates when the manager came to take them away. I wish they would open a place like this in our area as we'd be there every week. It's easy to understand why it's so highly rated on Trip Advisor

1  Thank rick w
There are newer reviews for Turkuaz

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Went for a meal on 2 December and once again the night was brilliant. There were some new starters to be tasted and the main courses were fantastic as usual. The food is always good here and the staff cannot do enough for you. Would thorough recommend it to anyone. Brenda, Malcolm and Charlotte.

2  Thank Emmaygee
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I went to Turkuaz for a work Christmas do. I thought the food was really nice it was presented lovely and served quickly. The staff were all really friendly. When you walk in the grill looks really good and it's very welcoming. Would definitely go back just would like a few more vegetarian options.

1  Thank RachGary12
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Thanks very much to all at Turkuaz: it's not the 1st time I've eaten here, but it was for a lot of my friends. Despite it being packed to the rafters, the service was impeccable & the food delicious. We were looked after extremely well, nothing was too much trouble & every single one of us enjoyed it completely. I wish I was back again tonight! As it was the normal menu & not an overpriced under-imaginative Christmas menu, I can honestly say it was one of the best Christmas works meals I've ever been on. I think the only thing that slightly lets Turkuaz down is the lack of wine varieties, but that's such a minor thing & is more than made up for by the rest of the experience. Great evening, thank you :)

1  Thank Smokefree27
Reviewed 6 December 2013

My Friends, family and I visited turkuaz on Monday, we were welcomed like long lost friends and served with a vast array of foods from the BBQ.
Ken, Maz and the staff were attentive and were never more than 1 minute away with a request " How is everything , do you want any more?"
I love this place, nothing is ever too much

59/10