“Definitely a return visit.”
Review of River Lane B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Doncaster
River Lane B&B
Ranked #1 of 23 Doncaster B&B and Inns
Dunfermline
“Definitely a return visit.”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

What a wonderful B&B, Janet provides a very warm welcome to her guests, we stayed in the family room which is delightfully decorated and spotlessly clean, and has a superb open outlook to the decking and garden.
The breakfast is to die for, muesli, fruit and yoghurt & that’s just to start, lots of choice from the cooked range.
I can't praise this B&B too highly.
A very enjoyable stay and I would not hesitate to recommend friends to stay there.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ricky Agnes S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Witham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I stay here every other week as I work away from home and I’m delighted to have found such a wonderful place run by a lovely lady (and her lovely family).

The B&B is much better than you could imagine in a B&B - it's immaculate, the rooms are very large, bathrooms are fantastic and beds are so comfy you wouldn't want to get up in the morning....until you've tasted Janet's breakfast then you won't have any problem getting out of bed!

You can have anything you like for breakfast - I personally have fresh fruit followed by poached eggs and bacon which are produced from local farms - delicious!

It might be a little more expensive than some of the other B&B's in the area but take my word for it - it's worth every penny and more!!! (I have stayed at others but not since staying here). It’s like a 5 star London hotel but with the friendliness of a B&B – a perfect combination in my opinion.

Room Tip: No need - it's all great!