“Good service and food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Leigh, United Kingdom
“Good service and food”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday lunchtime and no problem at all getting a table. £3.99 for a kids pizza and drink is great value, and only £1.50 extra for the ice cream factory which is obviously a 6 year old's dream! The waitress informed me that they'd mistakenly put ham on my son's margarita so they actually remade my pizza as well so that we were eating at the same time which was a nice touch. I'm on a bit of a health kick so had the 'virtuous veg' pizza and it was absolutely delicious. We visited as we were going to a rugby match at the nearby Keepmoat Stadium and it was a huge bonus that a waiter told us we could leave our car on the Pizza Hut car park during the game rather than paying a fiver to park at the stadium! Will be visiting next time we play at Doncaster.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
doncaster
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have reviewed this Pizza Hut before and can honestly say that nothing has changed from my last review. What you expect from a Pizza Hut, the food was nice (apart from the potato salad which was rank) and the service acceptable.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank badwolfbabe
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Great food, poor service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Went on a Sunday evening around 6pm, had to wait 20 minutes for a table for two (despite the fact that the back section was completely empty as ever). We didn't have to wait too long for the waitress to take our order. Most of the non-pizza menu items were unable. Once we'd ordered our pizzas the waitress started backing away before we'd ordered drinks and sides. There was no ice available for the self-service drinks. However, there was still plenty of salad available despite the crowd. The pizzas arrived in reasonable time but mine wasn't hot so after 3 slices it was barely warm. Nobody came to ask if everything was OK. Once we'd finished I spent 20-30 minutes trying to attract the waitress to box it up and bring the bill and by then it wasn't even busy.
All in all, the food was fantastic as usual, but the service wasn't. I didn't mind when it was busy but when we were the only people left in the waitress's area I did expect better.

• Visited June 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Quick and quality food”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

went here to calm the hunger and exam nerves on my stay over on June 9th. ordered the food to take out, and was surprised at the speed in which it was done. we ordered more then usual and the staff offered us discount in offer so always good. couldnt fault it. definitely recommend and would go there again!

Visited June 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Awful - never again!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend used to visit this Pizza Hut regularly as a treat after a long hard week. However we visited on the 21st of May and I can honestly say I will not be returning. It was awful from the start.
We were seated relatively quickly and given menus, we decided to try the happy hour deal to try and save some money.. Worst decision we could have made! The food came and it was cold.. The garlic bread was chewy, the wedges were cold and the portion was ridiculously small. Our pizza was rock hard and cold, we couldn't physically cut it with a knife and fork! It tasted like our food had been stood for hours and then reheated and served to us. We believe that the food was leftovers from the lunch Buffett and they just have it to us reheated, a big disappointment! The service was terrible no one came to check if the food was ok half way through our meal otherwise we would have complained there and then and trying to get the attention of the waitresses was impossible, they were too busy stood round talking! It was like we were invisible. On a lighter note dessert was lovely as always.
I am thoroughly dissappointed with my visit to Pizza Hut and made numerous attempts to contact management to complain and had no response. Absolutely ridiculous!
I do not recommend this restaurant go somewhere else to spend your money!

• Visited May 2014