Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
aims_online
leicester

A lovely little hotel with great views

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
A nice clean hotel with a comfy bed, bath, good sized room and a lovely view. Ideally located for restaurants, shops and the Doncaster Dome.
£72
Get rewarded with One Key
    £91
6.3 miles from Travelodge Doncaster Lakeside
View more hotels in Doncaster
All reviews lake view travel lodge plenty of places to eat room was clean family room within walking distance pizza hut first floor top floor accessible room minute walk definitely stay here again town centre budget hotel easy access car park short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When i went to the reception I was checked in with smile and gave all the information which I needed. When about the breakfast at the beefeaters. I went outside to admire the beautiful lake view.
The Room was all suitable for my business needs. I had a wonderful sleep in the comfy bed. I will be back with my wife

Room tip: Wonderful view
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bed was ok but everything else was terrible

Nobody was at reception when my card stopped working outside so I couldn’t gain access to the hotel multiple times,

Front entrance had a bad smell

Electrics need updating as there was a delay when turning things on

Could hear everything rooms next door was doing

So not come here

Reviewed 20 April 2024

The receptionist was very helpful and pleasant. The room we had a wonderful lake view..very picturesque. Our room was very comfortable especially the bed. It had everything we needed for our stay. There was no hot breakfast option but two minutes away is a beefeater that does an amazing all you can eat breakfast.
I would highly recommend and would definitely return back to the Lakeside.

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 14 April 2024

The staff are all very nice and helpful. The receptionist I communicated with was Vaughan. I phoned before I arrived and he was extremely helpful and when I arrived he was again extremely helpful and friendly. I also spoke to Donna who was also very helpful. I really love staying at Doncaster Lakeside. I have stayed there previously on two occasions and the view of the lake from the room for me is breathtaking. I intend to have a more stays again this year. Thankyou to the staff for making my stay so pleasant.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2024

Easy walk from Doncaster town centre ( please don't walk alone in dark through the path to town near the football ground) . The only problems here were that the mattress was too hard and i struggled to sleep and the bath was too small, my card stopped working at one point but was quickly repaired at reception.

Room tip: Beware of the hard, uncomfortable mattresses .
Date of stay: February 2024