“Needed a curry fix”

Ranked #37 of 557 Restaurants in Doncaster
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A stylish, contemporary Indian Restaurant serving authentic Indian & Bengali cuisine. Great service with friendly, yet attentive staff. Expertly cooked, tasty food from Abdul and his brigade of chefs. The menu offers a wide choice and the pricing represents extremely good value for money. Booking is recommended as space is limited and the Restaurant is busy on many evenings, especially weekends and on the two 'Feast Nights', Thursday & Sunday. Takeaway service includes Collection, which commands a 10% reduction, and a Delivery service to Edlington and many other local areas including Balby, Warmsworth, Conisbrough, Sprotbrough, Maltby and Wadworth.
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Decided I needed a curry fix so straight on the internet for a curry house and read reviews and liked what I read about this place. The 3 of us ordered poppadum's pickle tray, a main and rice each, all very reasonably priced. The food tasted lovely, fresh and delicious. We also ordered the family nan bread, I didn't know whether to eat it or wrap myself up in it, it's massive!! One thing I particularly liked about this place is it's unlicensed so they allow you to bring your own wine, lager etc. which saves you a fortune on overpriced wine or beer you usually pay for and they don't charge you for glass or corkage either. All in all very good value and would highly recommend especially if you have a big appetite.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

This little restaurant was recommended to me by a fellow chef so myself and my good lady decided to try it out.
We were both extremely satisfied with the service, friendliness and the quality and taste of the dishes we tried. The decor is a little sparse but its clean and tidy. For what we charged we will definately be returning.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

went here on thursday night for first time.first impressions were it looks like a cafe because its only very small but that cant be helped i suppose,our order was taken promptly , we had the £9.50 set price menu were you get pickle tray,any starters and any main which is very good value,my curry was full of loveley flavours,the only bad thing i can say about my meal was the meat was i bit hard .as though its been overcooked but thats the only negative,oh and dont forget to take your own alcohol as they have no licence,so in all an average meal.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Not been for a sit-down meal here, but the takeaway service is very good, efficient, and they always throw in a gratis poppadum

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Just got back, the food and staff amazing. We will now be visiting regularly, looking forward to trying the full menu. Be warned the family nan breads are huge!!!