“Fantastic Authentic Italian restaurant ”
Review of Trattoria Toscana

Trattoria Toscana
Ranked #29 of 713 Restaurants in Doncaster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2023

Just had fantastic dinner to celebrate my wife’s birthday, fantastic menu, lovely family atmosphere. Food was superb, highly recommend, in my top 3 best restaurants in Doncaster, will be regular visitors!!!

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 4 November 2023

We have been eating at this restaurant for nearly 20 years 🇮🇹 at least once a month and each every time we are made to feel so welcome. The food is delicious especially the steaks. Always cooked to perfection!
The restaurant is full from 5pm to closing so booking is essential.
Dino and his team work incredibly hard to make each customers experience the best it an be.
We look forward to many more years of friendship and delicious food 🇮🇹

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 25 October 2023

I visit this restaurant with a group of friends on a regular basis and we have always been happy with the food and service; not this time however.
It's a long story but basically there was a mix up over the dishes delivered. When one of our party refused, justifiably, a dish which had been given to another in our party and had been cut into, we were made to feel very uncomfortable. The senior waiter, along with other waiters as a sort of Greek chorus, was most unpleasant and finally said he would not accept any further bookings from us! Teatt
The experience felt even worse because one of our friends is moving away and it was probably our last meal together in Doncaster.
We have eaten here several times a year for the last seven years or so and are dismayed and upset over the treatment we received. It seems that customer is NOT always right at Trattoria Toscana.

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 24 September 2023

Remarkable time for my wife's 50th.
Food sensational, atmosphere electric Inc great singing. Service remarkably attentive. We will be back Sammi and Martin Hall x

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 24 August 2023 via mobile

What can I say? Another fantastic meal again. Everytime I come here the food is outstanding as well as the customer service. I was so full, but I did manage to squeeze in a dessert. Glad I did as the caramel cheesecake was lovely. I do recommend booking a table as it's always busy when I come.

Date of visit: August 2023