“amazing”

Ranked #22 of 542 Restaurants in Doncaster
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2013

just been to fish bits carr house road Doncaster yet it is another great place to eat ,from the moment we arrived we was made very welcome not rust into ordering our meal, the restaurant is spotless , an old saying that clean you could eat your meal on the floor the staff are so friendly and that goes a long way in my book now for the food of a very high standed fish was as white as the driven snow the chips was so nice and the peas was brill even the pot of tea was made just the way I like it. very good value for money . a few months ago we ate out at witby,s which is just up the road and I thought that was great but if I was to give marks of of 100 the award would go to fish bits would recommend this restaurant to everyone I know so bye bye Whitby,s.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Called in for the first time for an early lunch, this is one of the cleanest smartest fish restaurants I have ever been in, the decor is excellent and the photos of old Doncaster add a nice touch. The waitress was very attentive and polite, after taking our order the tea for three arrived just before the meal which was then poured for us. The fish was cooked to perfection as where the chips the only criticism I have is with the peas they where the bright green liquid variety I like proper mushy peas. I will be eating there again and recommending it to my friends.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Well to call it a cafe is not quite right. It's more of a restraunt. It must be the only licensed choppy in the country. Great service and fish & chips to die for. You really must try it.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have eaten here twice once on a saturday afternoon and once on a Monday evening both times excellent.
Very friendly owner who makes a point of getting customers opinions,great staff the waitress even changed my lager as she wasnt happy with it without me saying anything.
Fresh fish cooked very well and piping hot.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We are regulars here for "evening specials" when visiting elderly relatives. We have also eaten in the restaurant. The food is always excellent, hot and beautifully cooked. I hate it when batter isn't cooked right through and Fish Bits never disappoints with its crispy tasty properly cooked batter. Friendly staff too.
Great value for money. A must!