“YUM!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

My past experience of all you can eat buffets is cheap fast food that is lacking in quality and service. This however breaks the mold. The food on offer includes japanese - indian- Chinese and english. All is consistently good and fresh. with some items being cooked to order. The staff are efficient and attentive. the variety of dishes means you will not fail to be satisfied. My only disappointment is that they do not have desserts is matching nationalities. personally i think they are missing a trick.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,422)

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Very busy.. .
A big group of us went.
I was overwhelmed by the amount of different foods on offer.
You can go back as many times as you like. Very good value a friendly place to be.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Very busy place, time limited table time, some lovely food, some not so lovely, nice looking place situated in a shopping centre

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Excellent plentiful food and very cheap. We went at lunchtime and although busy was not exceptionally full therefore no queuing for food. One issue I did see was the re-use of the ice-cream scoops that kids were constantly using and leaving in the ice-cream. The ice-cream was melting down the scoops and lots of different hands were using them.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I went for dinner at this place when I fancied an all I could eat world buffet meal and a few drinks. I was greeted by the host who informed me that as I was there at just before 8pm; I had to pay for my meal in full in advance. This was in spite of other patrons who were being shown in at same time as me being allowed to pay after their meals in the usual manner. I'm not sure why I was singled out. Perhaps it was because I was dining on my own and not from around those parts. Whatever it was; it made me feel unwelcome. After hanging about for a couple of minutes, I was marched up to the bar and was asked if I wanted to order an alcoholic beverage so I ordered one to go with my meal. I actually fancied a couple of pints but because I had to pay in advance, it would have been too much hassle to keep going up to the bar and pay each time so just had one. The quality of the food was good and there was a good selection but some of the food warmers were empty which was disappointing. I was informed that they would stop putting out fresh food at 9pm but this was well before then. Contrasting the good food against the poor service dictated an average score overall.