“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Best pizza takeaway Iv been to in doncaster area! Your chicken kebabs are heavenly very very tasty <3 <3

1  Thank Karminbi

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I ordered online and it was ready to collect in 20 minutes. The website was easy to use but said I'd be charged for delivery when a flier through my door said it was free. Luckily I was collecting it. It was a bit intimidating walking in with 2 men behind the counter and another couple of youths hanging round but the staff were friendly. Both pizzas were hot. I had a thin crust which was a bit thicker than I like. Both tasted quite salty and were really filling so neither of us finished them. A few hours after eating it I felt nauseous and that lasted all night so I don't think I'll be using them again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is the best pizza takeaway I have ever been to by far! The speciality burgers are to die for! The shop it's self is immaculately clean which is very important to me! The staff are all very polite! I would highly recommend this takeaway to anybody in scawthorpe and surrounding areas! Believe me guys it's worth the trip!

3  Thank Karminbi
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Fantastic child friendly meals! An extremely clean and welcoming shop. Very helpful and friendly staff.

3  Thank Hayley T
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a really nice takeaway .they defiantly have my custom from now on , I have ordered from there quite often and havent had any problems so far, anyone who has not tryed it should defiantly give it a go and try the speciality burgers as they are very nice and I have not had a burger as nice as that in the doncaster area

2  Thank phillfirth