All reviews jacuzzi bath would stay here again race meeting full english business trip doncaster race course following morning a lovely stay large bathroom few drinks tea and coffee racecourse races meal venue
Reviewed 22 June 2018

First thing that put me off were the parking facilities on a piece of rough ground behind the hotel. Things improved slightly when I went inside as the reception bar dining room are all very modern and nicely decorated however when I went up to my room it smelt of cigarette smoke. the room was in desperate need of decoration, it was very old fashioned, although the bathroom was very modern. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JGraham12
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel ,the service was excellent and the manager Anne was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and well worth £7.95. The rooms were clean and modern with a beautiful shower room. It was only 5 mins away from stadium for concert and just across from the racing. excellent location

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here when watching my football team play Doncaster. The Manageress Ann was so welcoming as was the pink gin and prosecco. Room a little dated but the staff and quality of breakfast made up for this. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenhurley1
Reviewed 13 May 2018

My partner and I stayed here when we were in Doncaster to watch Spamalot at the Cast theatre which was only a 20 minute walk away. The hotel boasted modern decor and eye catching art in the lobby, our room was at the front of the hotel near the main road, but thankfully noise wasn't a problem. The room itself was nicely decorated, with tea and coffee available as well as some lovely shortbread biscuits. The information pack was great as they provided a map of Doncaster which we used to navigate our way around. In the morning after showering, I found that there was no hairdryer in the room even though one should have been provided, I rang reception and one was brought up a few minutes later with apologies for the oversight. We didn't have breakfast as we were still pretty full up from our meal the night before so I can't give you an insight into that but the hotel itself was a great base from which to explore.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flybaby86
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic people that work and run this hotel
Ann and Gail are brilliant the other staff are brilliant too just forgot names
The room was clean and tidy every day and the polite kind staff look after you.
I will be back very soon just for a weekend
10/10