Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019

What a wonderful hotel! We stayed for the weekend and cannot fault our stay! The staff were very friendly and welcoming on arrival and this continued for the whole weekend. Our room was very spacious and comfortable with a lovely jacuzzi bath to relax in! The staff couldn’t do enough for us and there was always someone on hand to help. We couldn’t believe the value for money this hotel offered and included a top class breakfast in the morning. Thanks for a great stay, we will be back!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

I can’t emphasise enough...DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. I was ROBBED on the premises and the staff couldn’t care less. I was shocked and scared and they were AWFUL. Basically implied it was my own fault. The area is really SCARY. I wish I could rewind. When I tried to follow this up with a complaint the ‘manager’ spoke to me in a way I’ve never experienced in my life, the language was a disgrace. Vile place, vile people, vile experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bryonybreadmore
Reviewed 24 May 2019

I have never stayed before in a hotel with such mixed reviews, and indeed my own review is very mixed.
The location was great for us (we were going to the Goff’s Horse Sales next to Doncaster Racecourse). The hotel was excellent value for money. Breakfast was cooked to order which is always a bonus, and the evening meal was very good.
The hotel’s biggest asset is the staff, with special mention of Ryan and Anne. Both very friendly yet professional.
The hotel is surrounded by an area of wasteland where once other buildings stood. We understand that the hotel owner is reluctant to spend money on improving the surface of the car park until he learns what is going to be built on that surrounding land.
After a less than impressive first impression of the building we were warmly greeted by Ryan on reception. The public areas are all fresh and modern though I personally disliked the wall-to-wall battleship grey paintwork. Our bedroom was clean and spacious.
On the downside the only way to let fresh air into the room was by propping open the sash window. (A previous reviewer used a book; we used a toilet roll in a carrier bag). The double bed was squeaky and the mattress was too firm for me. The shower was pretty feeble, and the water did not drain away speedily so I ended up standing in a couple of inches of water.
I couldn’t find a hairdryer. By the time I had searched all the cupboards and drawers, got my husband to do the same, phoned reception and then gone down to collect a hairdryer (apparently the hairdryers are stolen from the bedrooms) my hair was beyond help. There was a notice in the bedroom to say that an iron and ironing board were available from reception – a similar note about hairdryers would have been helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Can’t rate this hotel highly enough food is outstanding the real high point is the staff helpful friendly and I felt like part of the family definitely a must if you’re traveling to Doncaster for any occasion ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2019

We have just returned from a one night stay at this hotel,I can honestly say it's very poor and would not recommend to anybody. We stayed one night for the races and initially the hotel appeared ok. This changed when we got up to our room. The room was very outdated and in urgent need of modernisation. The carpet had dirty stains on it and needs to be replaced. Very old bathroom with extremely weak shower. There was an outdoor bar set up at the front of the hotel for the races, the music was very loud up till 11pm, it is a shame that they didn't think to pre warn their guests of this. My wife called reception to ask what time the music would be turned off. She spoke to a woman on reception who was extremely rude and aggressive and then slammed the phone down. Overall this is an awful hotel and I have never encountered such a rude, unprofessional and incompetent member of staff in a hotel. Only stay here if you are really desperate and cannot get in anywhere else.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple