“Terrific tapas at great price”
Review of El Torero

El Torero
Ranked #22 of 713 Restaurants in Doncaster
Price range: £8 - £28
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2023 via mobile

Heard good things and despite being from notts area, travelled with a friend to try out the all you can eat tapas at £24.95, you can pick three dishes each to start, from an extensive menu, then two dishes each then one and keep ordering one each until you’re full. Drinks and puddings aren’t included but are reasonably priced. We ate a range of dishes such as chicken, beef, hallumi, spring rolls, meat balls, pasta, aubergine, potatoes and all were hot, tasty and freshly cooked
The staff were polite, chatty and helpful - the street also had several other restaurants that looked worth a visit and so no doubt we will be back to the area.

Date of visit: May 2023

Reviewed 28 February 2023 via mobile

I have recently moved to the area, my friends visiting suggested here. The food was to die for. The minced chicken and beef with aubergine was particularly good. Will certainly visit again

Reviewed 27 February 2023 via mobile

Dining alone on a business trip. Food was honestly superb. Good size tapas and amazing value for money. Service was friendly and polite.
If I'm back in area I will definitely be back.

Very authentic too.
Gracias

Reviewed 13 February 2023 via mobile

Never tried the restaurant before but wanted to have some Spanish food. Beautiful food. Good atmosphere and friendly helpful staff.

Reviewed 10 December 2022 via mobile

I'd had a hard day working in Hull and was driving to Stoke on Trent. My journey took me past Doncaster. I headed to El Torero. It was every bit as welcoming as I remembered. The food was amazing. I just sat there, enjoying the tapas, the music and the friendliness of this lovely restaurant. Thank you once again, you are wonderful.

Date of visit: December 2022