This small inn provided us with a beautifully appointed suite on the first floor of the main house, with a large white bathroom. Everything was as it should be and we had a very comfortable large bed. The breakfasts were just what we wanted; a good choice and everything served hot and fresh. Above all the service was warm, willing and efficient. Both Dan and Olly looked after us well, as did owner Kevin. We had dinner one evening, from a good menu. A grilled fish dish was slightly overcooked and my chicken liver very undercooked. However, when I mentioned it, we were offered a cognac on the house.
We enjoyed sitting in the courtyard for drinks and coffees, though could have done without the traffic noise from the busy T junction on which the inn is situated. Fortunately Weston sub Edge was very quiet at night, so we both slept well. The Seagrave Arms gave us a comfortable stay and super service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-wining restaurant with eight en-suite guestrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, Branche d'Olive toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, Hannah, Newstead and Mally (The cat) look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds