We've just stayed one night at the Seagrave Arms on a Travelzoo deal. The booking by email and telephone was handled very efficiently and we were greeted warmly on arrival by the owner, just returning herself from a trip out. We had booked the suite, a worthwhile extra with an enormous bathroom. The room was simply but very tastefully decorated, and we both thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. Service and food both good. A pub to return to, with good walking from the door. Although situated next to a road we had no problems with noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-winning restaurant with eight en-suite bedrooms and a self-catering cottage with two bedrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, natural British toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary WiFi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, the team look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds