We had lunch here for my Mums 80th. Slightly worried on arrival as we noticed there was no longer a “Special Board” and the majority of the menu had been stripped right back to leave only a handful of dishes to choose from and wouldn’t be something we would generally go for. How wrong we were to doubt, the food not only a picture to look at but the flavour hit every taste bud in our mouths, it was a pure delight. The portions aren’t large BUT you leave there feeling very satisfied. The Staff are attentive and although it was quiet when we were there, it didn’t detract from the experience. We will be definitely being going back, but on an evening next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-wining restaurant with eight en-suite guestrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, Branche d'Olive toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, Hannah, Newstead and Mally (The cat) look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds