We enjoyed our recent stay at The Noel Arms. We had booked a very good deal which included bed, breakfast & dinner with a bottle of wine. Dinner was home cooked style and the breakfast was good quality, if a little small. Our room was
comfortable, in the back of the hotel, with some limited countryside views. Mattress on bed felt a little lumpy athough it was of good size and the pillows were only middle range quality. As previously mentioned in a review we could also
hear next door guests through the walls, which was a little annoying! Not much selection on the 'Tea' tray in the room either. No biscuits!!! Chipping Camden and the surrounding area are lovely. Pretty countryside and villages to stop off at. We had glorious sunny weather which was ideal for driving around in a classic car with the hood down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds