We stayed at the Noel Arms for two nights in December 2011. The hotel is in a perfect location, slap bang in the middle of the high street of this beautiful town/village. The corridors leading to the rooms are a little drab so I do wonder what some of the rooms are like but our room (a superior room) was nicely decorated, had a good view overlooking the conservatory and it had a nice king size bed and large, nicely appointed bathroom. The atmosphere in the hotel was very relaxing, eapecially by the fireplace at night, and both the dinner and the breakfasts we had at the hotel were brilliant. I had the lamb curry which certainly lived up to all the hotel's hype- it was exceptional and probably the best curry I have tasted. The staff were friendly and hard working. The only worry we had was parking as it was a little limited, but fortunately we managed to find a space each day. We liked it so much we are going to have a short break here again at the end of July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. Coffee Shop with selection of cakes. Inn with wines, gin and real ales. Restaurant and pub classics served 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds