We have just spent our wedding anniversary in this friendly and charming hotel. The service was perfect, the staff friendly and willing and the food excellent, along with a good range of wines and local real ales (I would particularly recommend the Sri Lankan Black Lamb Curry). As one of the other reviewers has mentioned, the rooms overlooking the High Street can be a little noisy, but not excessively so and certainly no rowdiness. There is a sister hotel across the way, with spa and beautifully kept gardens and whilst as we didn't use the spa the gardens are very tranquil. We would most definitely return in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds