I am a poor sleeper and would advise anyone of the same ilk to avoid Room 1...... Apart from being the first room up the stairs we were also next to set of fire doors and above reception and the coffee shop and on the main road which meant non stop noise. Various wedding revellers coming back to the hotel from 11pm - 2am meant I was kept awake until the last one had passed out (not the hotel's fault I know but the fact they had to all pass our room and go through the fire doors did not help) and then we heard every man and his dog get up and pass through the fire doors to come back down for breakfast. I know its a quaint old hotel with creaking floorboards etc but the room & bathroom was also rather dated/in need of a spruce up. If you want a good sleep (which it actually advertised you would have) I wouldn't stay in room 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds