We love visiting the Cotswold area and are so pleased this hotel continues to provide such superb facilities. My complimentary comments from previous reviews still stand. The room is well maintained and toiletries, coffee, tea etc. are replenished daily. Large very comfy bed. Plenty of hot water for a long well deserved soak after a days exploring. Towels are thick and changed daily. Food, both breakfast and evening meals, continues to be of a very high standard and beautifully presented. The black lamb curry remains a firm favourite with my husband although the fish curry was also well received. The staff are well trained and carry out their duties in a friendly, efficiently manner. Compliments especially to Rasta, the head barman, the main waitress in the restaurant and the lady on reception who all just help to make your stay yet again a very enjoyable one. The hotel also offers the loyalty card well worth getting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds