1,204 results
All reviews coffee shop curry sister hotel public areas lovely hotel award winning high street four poster plenty of hot water evening meal cakes old building short break lamb full english cotswold hotel stayed here for one night
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My partner and myself had a break at the Noel arms.Lovely location ,tired hotel,food ok,but breakfast was the best bit of the stay,due to the attention and help we received from Claire,our lovely waitress.Big thanks.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Chipping Campden is spectacular and this hotel (with its sister hotel opposite) is in the perfect location. We stayed in arguably the best room (with the 400 year old bed) overlooking the high street for two nights and it made for a perfect weekend base to explore the local area. Service very friendly and welcoming. Pre-prepared curry dishes by award-winning chef were great and the in-house coffee shop convenient for snacks during the day.

Room tip: Book the (most expensive) room with the old bed.
Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We went to the Noel Arms for a weekend break and soon realised we had found an absolute gem!
From being greeted on arrival, afternoon tea, a most excellent choice of real ales, great food ( experiencing the curries is a must), superb value, great location .... we enjoyed our stay so much that we will definitely be returning.
All wasn't completely exceptional however as our bed room was somewhat tired and the shower dribbled water out!
With such great staff I'm sure that some room improvements will be made it over the next few months... See you again soon Noel Arms!

Room tip: Check whether been refurbished!
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My wife and I stayed at Noel House Hotel with friends for a 2 night stay in December 2013. We had a wonderful time. All the staff were welcoming, friendly and professional. We felt they went the extra mile for their guests enjoyment. Our room was clean, cosy and comfortable and we slept very well on the spacious bed. A highlight of our stay was definitely the food! The menu gave plenty of choice without being too over-facing and everything we ordered was tasty, freshly prepared and well-cooked - a testament to the chef and kitchen staff. We had delightful service in the restaurant, coffee shop and at breakfast. Delicious.

It was great to see such a hands-on approach from the Manager who was interested in our views, attentive and accessible.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this unpretentious, guest-centred hotel where the emphasis was on good service and friendliness. Thank you to the manager and all his staff. We will return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank keith p
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stopped for lunch because had read an award winning chef?
We did not choose the cheaper lunch menu as my partner wanted to try "Triple Fried Chips" and Haddock cooked with Ale Batter.

The meal was a dreadful The Chips were not crisp but soggy the Haddock was crisp in parts but again soggy in other parts. The polite server asked if everything OK. I explained the problems which could be seen by what was left on the plate. He said sorry I will left the chef know!
We waited for a response but zero I paid the bill and on leaving the young waiter said have a good afternoon!
I can honestly say they were possibly the poorest Haddock & Chips ever, My meal the Curry was also very average. Certainly not a place to recommend as there are much better in the Village

2  Thank golfer1157