We agree with previous reviewers about the friendly and helpful staff at this old coaching Inn in one of the Cotswolds best villages. The breakfast and the dinner were delicious and freshly cooked and a good menu, with tasty curries. Any little query was sorted out in a positive way.
We had a lovely room overlooking the square, and felt this was very good value for money.
My only comment would be that the decor downstairs was less atmospheric than the bedroom, and it was more functional. We avoided the coffee shop ( watching our waistlines) but it was nice to see this being used by locals. This achieved a good mix between age groups with the wifi hotspot.
The manager and all staff went the 'extra mile' for us as hotel guests. Thank you and well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. Coffee Shop with selection of cakes. Inn with wines, gin and real ales. Restaurant and pub classics served 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds