We stayed here for 2 nights courtesy of an 'Amazon Local' deal. We approached with a little trepidation having had a poor experience with another 'deal' (but not from Amazon, it must be said) of a similar nature. On arrival, we were welcomed and booked in by a most cheerful, chatty and helpful receptionist who took us through to our room, explaining all the other parts of the hotel as she went. Her attitude was typical of ALL the staff who we met throughout the stay - courteous, helpful, chatty, informative. Breakfast was amazing with an extensive range of options and pretty much 'as much as you want'. Dinner was extremely good on the one night that we dined in with a good choice on all courses, all well-cooked and beautifully presented - and served in the aforementioned helpful manner! Our room was comfortable, clean and tidy and well maintained - and fully serviced on both days. This represented a very good value for money stay (given the 'deal' we had) but I would certainly consider the Noel Arms for a future stay should we wish to re-visit this part of the world and would unreservedly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds