We had weekend at the Noel Arms. It is a very Characterful place with a lot of history in the middle of a picture postcard village. The rooms are quirky but comfortable and reasonably well kitted out. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, and the food is excellent - large portions, good choices and great value for money. The building shows it's age in places and is a little frayed around the edges, but it was a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. Coffee Shop with selection of cakes. Inn with wines, gin and real ales. Restaurant and pub classics served 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds