We chose the Red Lion because its menu was more appealing and more reasonably priced than the many other pubs and restaurants in town. And unlike Sean T (13/8/13), we thoroughly enjoyed our meal - lamb shanks and chef's pie of the day (steak and onions). Both meals were tasty, hot and served with fresh vegetables. Also unlike Sean, we had very pleasant and attentive service. But like Sean we too waited a long time after our order - 50 minutes in fact - which was rather hard to understand given our choice of meals, which you might expect would have only required 'finishing' rather than preparation from scratch. All in all though, worth the wait.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Hotel Chipping Campden
- Red Lion Chipping Campden
- Chipping Campden Red Lion
- Red Lion Inn Chipping Campden, Cotswolds