“Excellent Place to Stay!”
Review of Bramley House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chipping Campden
Bramley House
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Jane was wonderful! She was so peppy and helpful everytime we saw her. She even hand drew us maps for walks in the area and gave us plenty of good directions for other attractions as well. Her cooking was delicious and the table set up was so pretty. She even helped us track down where we could buy a flat cap in a nearby town for a reasonable price. Our room was perfect and very quiet at night. I would highly recommend staying here!! Also, we often left our car at the house and just walked into town as it was only a 5-10 minute stroll. 5 Stars!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a upstairs room in the main house and it was wonderful. A lot of people recommended the...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had a great weekend at Bramley House after going to the races at Cheltenham. We stayed in the Garden Annexe at it was absolutely perfect. Very private, comfy and clean what more could you want. Jane was a fantastic host putting on a great spread at breakfast and answering any questions you might have about the local area.

Perfect for any weekend away!

Thanks

Charles and Paisley

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Coimbra, Portugal
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My partner and I stayed in the Garden Room at Bramley House for 3 nights and it was lovely. The room is so cozy and cute, with a very comfy bed. Jane is such a friendly host, she had cakes waiting for us at arrival and as we were arriving late, she even booked in a dinner at the local pub so we would not go hungry! She also gave us some top tips on where to explore, the different walks and villages, the pubs, etc. Her breakfast was delicious as well. Thanks Jane for a perfect weekend getaway!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BFarao
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My husband, teenaged daughter and I spent a lovely couple of days at Bramley House. Jane is a wonderful host and we felt very much at home, only better. She paid careful attention to every detail and went out of her way to make our stay memorable. Wish we had more time to stay longer.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Judy M
Papillion, Nebraska
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I would only parrot what others have said, our stay at Bramley House was wonderful. We rented two rooms on first floor for two nights. Our room was exceptionally spacious and our sons' (13yo & 11yo) room was large enough to let them relax comfortably without being on top of one another. As for breakfast, it was excellent. What particularly pleased me is how Jane went out of her way to accommodate our youngest son who is allergic to eggs; she had many options available. Also, my oldest son requested grape juice (which surprised me because he never drinks the stuff at home) and Jane went out of her way that day to make sure she had something for him the following day. I told her it wasn't necessary, but this is the type of service she provided. On top of this, Jane was able to offer many suggestions to see the surrounding area (and her recommendation on where to park when visiting Oxford was spot on). I highly recommend staying at the Bramley House if you happen to be in the area.

Room Tip: First floor (second floor for US residents) back room towards the garden.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Ilkley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We were booked into the Garden Room for two nights and it was fabulous. Cosy, really comfy bed and bedding with a fully equipped lounge incorporating satellite TV and Internet. Also, top towels and toiletries. Jane was a charming host and her breakfast was to die for. All locally grown, organic produce. We'll be back again for sure.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AndrewRoss
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Other reviews use the word fantastic, amazing and wonderful for this B&B - I'd totally agree!
The facilities were wonderful, the food was amazing and Jane's hospitality and local advice was wonderful. The generous breakfast caused me problems with my "eyes being bigger than my belly" on the beautiful walks, but I learnt my lesson for the next day. Jane provided local walks customised to our "newby" status. They were both stunning and strenous. (By the way, every walk appears to be marked as 1 1/4 Miles, no matter how long it takes you.) Jane directed us to the local fascinating silver smiths and we learnt about the the Arts and Crafts connection (and then link it to the Broadway tower). Chipping Campden is, for me, much prettier then Broadway with lovely local amenities. We were blessed with a sunny week-end with no rain (is this England?) but I'm sure we'd have found entertainment if we'd had adverse weather. Overall, an excellent week-end break spent in a lovely home with a great host. Top scores all round.

Room Tip: The Kingsize room was very spacious, and slightly more preferable to the smaller double room.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
#3 of 6 in Broadway
The Kings Hotel Chipping Campden
The Kings Hotel Chipping Campden
#1 of 28 in Chipping Campden

Been to Bramley House? Share your experiences!