Lygon Arms Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Chipping Campden
See available hotels
Noel Arms Hotel(Chipping Campden)
  • Breakfast included
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa(Chipping Campden)
Foxhill Manor(Broadway)
The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
Charingworth Manor(Chipping Campden)
The Lygon Arms(Broadway)
  • Breakfast included
Buckland Manor(Broadway)
View Hotel
All reviewsextensive menujacuzzi bathportions are largethe pubside saladhigh streetsunday roastold coaching innporridgewell worth a visitan evening mealthe room was nicelamb shankone night staybed and breakfastsandwichescurry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

we stumbled upon the Lygon Arms on a day trip to the Cotswolds in search for something to eat. When we arrived there wasn't any other customers in there but we were greeted by a lovely blonde lady who really made us feel at home. We went in February and it was freezing so it was nice to sit by the fire while we waited for our full English. The Breakfast was huge and it was great quality you could tell it was all locally sourced and free range. If I'd have known how big the breakfast would be I probably would have ordered a smaller one but I still managed to eat it all ... See my picture! The only thing I will say is that the tea wasn't great but I do like a really strong tea almost black so maybe I'm too fussy!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My husband and I had on overnight stay here during April 2013.
We were in one of the Courtyard Suites, the bed was the most comfortable one I have ever experienced (I am going to call them to find out who their supplier is).
The room was spotlessly clean, the bathroom had lots of plush towels; which made using the jacuzzi bath and shower a great overall experience.
Dinner in the bar was exceptional; the menu contains local specialties and some other great British delights.
We are from London and some local friends joined us, they had not been here before and said they wished they had found in many years ago.
Breakfast in the upstairs restaurant was really quaint and again delicious and plentiful.
I can't wait for out next visit.

Room Tip: The courtyard rooms are well worth a try
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My husband arranged a suprise weekend at the Lygon Arms and unknown to me also invited our two sons and their partners. The hotel could not have done more for us. We all had lovely rooms and bathrooms, which have been recently refurbished.At night we had dinner in a room of our own which was wonderful as we were celebrating my 70th birthday so the family were able to decorate it with balloons etc. Dinner was excellent though somewhat large! We had a very pleasant waitress who looked after us all night and she really made it a very happy night.
Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice with a large choice of cooked, fruit, cereals, pastries and a very extensive range of fruit juices. All athe staff were very helpful and pleasant from checking in to checking out. I will certianly go back.

Room Tip: We had room 8 which was beautiful but on the roadside of the hotel so next time we will have a room in the courtyard whee it would be quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

A lovely lunch on a cold bank holiday.
We popped in to the lygon arms while visiting the area and were given a cheery greeting by the two young ladies who were working behind the bar. Bank holidays are obviously a busy time in Chipping Campden but they quickly found a table for us and served us drinks. Both of our meals were hot and really tasty and pretty good value.
Football was being shown in the bar but with the sound turned off so it was not intrusive.
Lovely open fire burning , all in all a really nice lunch.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Really warm and welcoming public bar, the most homely in Chipping Campden. Excellent selection of beers and the bar food is more akin to a good restaurant. Mine host Ivor Potter was on great form as always and long may it continue.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple