“A simple, unfussy meal”

Price range: US$0 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I went to Aladdin on a friends recommendation and I wasn't disappointed. There's no point in pretending this is an extraordinary place but it is simple and comfortable and what they do, they do very well. I ordered a chick pea starter, a chicken kebab and a Lebanese salad. The salad was simple tomato, cucumber and lettuce with a nice citrus dressing, the kebab was tasty and perfectly cooked and the starter was delicious. There was easily enough food for two even though I dined on my own and the bill came to £15. A bargain. I'll definitely go back. Worth noting it is a 'bring your own' if you want alcohol.

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

This is the best place i have ever eaten! The food is amazing, tasty and well priced and the best thing is you can bring your own drink which saves a lot of money! It is always busy which shows how popular it is, i've never had to wait when booking but if i did i wouldn't mind because it is worth the wait. I've been in big and small groups and although it can be a tight squeeze when it is really busy i really don't think i could ever complain.

1  Thank Elisha G
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Great food at very reasonable prices, best for large groups so you can taste a bit of everything. Bring you own alcohol. Although it's not promoted you can also order takeaway to pick up although there's no discount on the eating-in price.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

This was the restaurant I was looking for in Manchester. I love middle eastern food and I struggled to find a restaurant that lived up to my expectations. I've been a regular here for a year now and have introduced all of my friends and family to it. The food is fantastic, we hardly ever made it past the starters! The salads and grilled meats are some of the best I've ever had. Even the service is great and as a bonus, it's bring you're own alcohol with reasonable corkage so you can drink what you want don't get stung on drink prices. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. You would be hard pressed to find a better meal in Manchester!

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

We came here for a family meal after my brother and old man had raved about it, and did'nt it live up to its expectations?! Great food, very reasonable priced, really good service from a very pretty waitress what more could we ask for? As there was a group of us, we sampled quite a few of the dishes, some of my favourites being the salads and the schwarma kebab. The quirky interior made it feel authentic and the atmosphere was bustling, I was surprised when walking to the toilet to find lots of little coves of people all over the place with almost every seat full which had to be a good sign. And as for the heat which other reviews have talked about we sat right next to the kitchen on a day it was supposed to be level 3 heat wave warning and there was no complaints. I will definitely be back to this restaurant on any return trips to manchester.