“The best chinese I've ever eaten”

Wing's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #360 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$0 - US$55
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The best chinese I've ever eaten”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived and were made very welcome.it was a great restaurant lovely and full of character.the food was awesome,the best chinese I've eaten ever.the staff were fantastic.the only problem is I wish I lived near it so I could go all the time.

Visited March 2014

Manchester
“The best Chinese restasurant in town”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were recommended to go to Wings restaurant by friends and were not disappointed. Fortunately we had made a reservation because it was really busy and I can see why it is so popular. The food is superb, the service excellent, lovely atmosphere and we will definitely be returning.

1 Thank JeanDT
London
“Appalling Customer Service.”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Having eaten in Wings on two occasions previously I was keen to return for a post match meal early on Sunday evening.

Our group a party of 8 had a reservation for 4:30pm.

Our host was a regular diner at Wings haven eaten there at least a dozen times and has always been very supportive of the restaurant!

We arrived one hour late and offered an immediate apology to the owner - Mr Wing.

Our hosts apology was met with sheer disgust & he was instantly dismissed.

"You are too late" - "I have given your table away".

Given that it was 5:25pm on a Sunday evening - the restaurant was virtually empty.

When a member of our party suggested that it was ok and we should go to the nearby Yang Sing Chinese restaurant - Mr Wing commented - "Yes - do what your intelligent friend says and go to Yang Sing".

Without making a fuss we all turned to leave - rather offended by the appalling attitude of the owner. As I went to leave I merely commented - that I would be leaving a review of our encounter on TripAdvisor - to which Mr Wing said - "don't you threaten me" & became super agitated - following us mumbling and grumbling as we left the restaurant.

I said to him that he was being extremely rude - he insisted that it was me who was being rude.

Mr Wing talks gentlemanly behaviour - my polite suggestion is that he looks up the following in the Oxford English Dictionary :

1. Customer Service; and
2. Gentlemanly behaviour.

Yang Sing was superb. We won't be back to Wings.

13 Thank dazgib1
cheshire
“why did we leave it so long?”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

been years since we ate here and I have no idea why,despite arriving late(I got the time wrong)we were treated with the utmost courtesy and still given a table on a very busy Saturday evening.
The food was faultless and the atmosphere very relaxing,
Wings is tucked away and if you don't know about it you may even miss it,but don't,its the best place for Chinese food in Manchester.

Wirral
“Simply The Best”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

You simply will not beat this Chinese restaurant for food quality and service
Upon arrival you are always made to feel special and this will continue during your dining experience. The service is impeccable.
The food is as good as the service and I have never been disappointed with any dish
Cannot rate this place high enough.
The restaurant cliental speaks volumes with signed plates from many worldwide famous people passing their praise for this place.
One criticism, poor wifi connection.

• Visited January 2014