Luther King House
US$140
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
US$161
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$124
Travelocity
US$97
  • Free Internet
All reviewscurry ricecontinental breakfastcity centrewilmslow roadhard boiled eggsbus stopguest housequiet arearooms are basicsingle roomtoilet and showertea and coffeeminutes walk awayfull englishstayed here for one nightsaturday nightcentral manchester
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I've stayed here three times now, and am going back with a friend in May.
I was a student in Manchester so knew roughly where I wanted to stay and what I was looking for the first time I booked in here:
free onsite parking
EXCELLENT value for money
helpful people on reception
clean, comfortable rooms every time
10 minute bus ride into the centre of town on the busiest bus route you will ever find
It's NOT for you if you are looking for somewhere plush. If however, you want somewhere clean, comfortable and quiet with easy access to town and a decent breakfast and are more concerned with the time you spend in the city than the time you spend in your hotel, then this is DEFINITELY somewhere I would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2014

price we paid £38 for 1 night double room, good location near curry mile. the room was basic bed linen tired and old, wallpaper by sink has got splash stains on it, the shower base tray needs repairing tv controls did not work it was held together with sticky tape. the windows were filthy and look as if they have not been cleaned for a long time. continental breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My partner and I stayed here the night before last and we couldn't believe how lucky we'd struck. I found it online and thought the price very good. It was an overnight stay, and apart from the room being too warm for us, (found it hard to turn radiator off or down) I did open the window. Had a great night's sleep. Comfortable bed, very friendly staff, clean room and the breakfast was to die for and included in the price. My partner upgraded for £5 for a cooked breakfast so I did too, but when I saw what else was on offer I went for the continental. Four bowls of fruit to from, apricots, mixed berries, grapefruit and prunes and all the rest, yogurts, bread, juice, cereal, croissants ....... Delicious and would recommend to anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed here with friends during December. We received a warm welcome, the rooms were basic but clean and comfortable and breakfast is more than adequate, All in all a great place to stay while visiting Manchester

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MickeyDoylesTackle
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We were looking for an inexpensive hotel and this was exactly what we needed. Though it is located in the suburb of Manchester, it is only 10 minute ride to the city centre by bus. The nearest bus stop from the hotel is just 200 meters away and the bus connection was quite good and convenient.
The room itself was very simple and clean. The only thing I didn´t like was the fact that the mattress was quite hard. The breakfast was served in a spacious, beautiful hall beside the reception area, which I really liked. I would recommend this accommodation to budget travellers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple