“Perfect Hotel”

Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
Ranked #16 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody who is trailing to Manchester or just decides to have a night out in Town. The room was extremely posh and clean, the room was huge and the bathroom was fantasist too! The staff welcomed myself and my girlfriend as soon as we stepped foot into the hotel. The hotel has a lovely homely atmosphere and feel to it. If you want the perfect stay and want to stay in style, I would recommend this hotel to anybody! A big THANK YOU to the Crown Plaza Hotel in Manchester, you mad my stay delightful.

Thank you very much on behalf of myself and my girlfriend!

Room Tip: I would recommend you book on the internet, then you can pick which room you would like, and which r...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
CrownePlazaManCity, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Thomas D,
what a great review of the Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre!! We are all very happy to have had you and your girlfriend as guests and look forward to seeing you again soon. All your comments have been passed on to the staff who was really happy to hear they contributed to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Spent the night as birthday treat. Staff were amazing room amazing quality of products in bathroom fantastic. Breakfast was amazing nothing was too much trouble. Tne bed was to die for.amazing location.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hughesy80

Dear Guest,
it is wonderful to hear that everything was amazing with your stay here at the Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre. I am really happy to hear that you also enjoyed our staff which is what we are truly famous for.

Thank you again for your feedback and please come and visit us again soon, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

General manager

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stayed in the Crowne plaza Manchester city center for new years 2013 with my partner. Stayed in one of the club rooms so had access to complimentary breakfast, tea and coffee all day and alcoholic beverages (6-8pm) which was a fantastic touch I thought. The rooms were spotless yet also really comfy. The bed was huge and plenty of pillows so along with the really dark room once the curtains were closed, we had a fantastic nights sleep. The hotel has free wifi and lots of complimentary toiletries.The hotel is in a brilliant location with the Arndale center and the printworks right at the end of the same street. There are also so many bars, restaurants and breakfast cafes in the northern quarter as well so you will never go hungry or have no where to go. I would most definitely stay in this hotel if I was to come to Manchester again.

Room Tip: Upgrading to the club room is well worth it as you can come back from a day shopping and enjoy a nic...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

I am thrilled that you had a great stay with us and that you have been able to appreciate the fantastic amenities such as the Club Lounge and the free unlimited internet connection. Your comments help us enormously to maintain our standards and I would like to thank you for posting your review.

I look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here before and usually stay in the Club rooms on the 8th floor, which may I say are fantastic! This time someone else booked the room and was booked as a standard, allocated a room on the 4th floor at check-in. The room itself is still great not as wow as the club floor rooms but still impressive for a standard, clean, roomy, good size bathroom etc However you can hear the noise from every single bus/car that drives by the front of the hotel. The windows are absolutely crap and useless when it comes to keeping noise out. As soon as it hits 0600am wether you like it or not your up! And there's no getting back to sleep as it's just so loud. I'm writing this review at 0700am on a Saturday morning laying in bed at the hotel. So my advice if you are planning on staying I would suggest probably 6/7th floor or above :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your very kind feedback and completing this review. I am saddened to hear that your last stay was not as positive as the others.
Next time you visit us please let us know by sending us an email and we will try to accommodate you in the best possible way.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza as an anniversary break for myself and my husband. When we arrived they advised me that we had been upgraded to a club room and had even left us a bottle of wine in our room as an anniversary gift! The room was clean and although small was very comfortable.
As we were in a club room we had access to a private lounge with drinks and canapes before heading out to the xmas markets.
Breakfast was buffet stlye and there was plenty of choice. I have nothing to complain about with this hotel, the staff were excellent and the bottle of wine a lovely touch. We would definately return again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards,

General manager

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Bright, clean and well appointed. Helpful staff and a decent breakfast what more can you ask for after a day watching a game at Old Trafford. Parking could be missed as it is on the opposite street and quite concealed but other than that very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
CrownePlazaManCity, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I am really happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre.

I will be glad to pass your comments on to all staff here at the hotel and look forward to welcoming you here again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel is very modern with clean lines and great amenities within walking distance of the city centre. The check-in was efficient and polite and I was recognised as an ihg member. I was upgraded to a junior suite and given access to the club lounge. The lounge is the worst part of the experience; it lacked the atmosphere and sumptuousness of other lounges.

The hotel comes with a great restaurant and gym. Slight draw back is e short walk to the NCP for parking, ie not great if it is raining.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for all of your comments and for taking the time to complete your review.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the Club Lounge and its atmosphere but I am glad to hear that you were happy with other facilities and amenities.

I am pleased to advise that we offer valet parking at £18 per 24hours, and also an open air car park directly opposite the hotel which costs £9.50 for 24 hours parking.

I look forward to seeing you at the hotel soon.

Best regards