3,461 results
All reviews manchester airport stayed here meet and greet parking meal deal an early flight jet parks good nights sleep next morning car park parking charge pre flight stay family room two double beds night's sleep overnight stay reception staff one night stay
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent service!
Every member if staff I met from check in to restaurant was friendly, polite and very customer focused.

Incredible for a budget hotel, all six staff that served me during my one night stay was on the ball, very knowledgable of product, treated every customer as an individual and listened. Even the trainee that served my drink at the table was great!

Date of stay: July 2014
Tom_Collinson, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hi Bill S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. It really is wonderful to read that you found our staff to be the best you have encountered at a hotel. I will be sure to pass this comment on to the team, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Check in was swift, friendly and welcoming. The guy on the desk gave us all the information we needed.
Room was nice, bed big & comfortable. Shower was large with good pressure. there was a fan in the room which was greatly appreciated.

Breakfast was mixed, the food was fine, plenty to help yourself to. Sadly the service was awful.

There were 2 other tables in use, there were 3 female staff present yet my partner had to clear away our plates as the staff were stood around chatting about how it was almost tea break time and discussing the best way to remove either a stain or chewing gum from one of the staff members car.

While these conversations were taking place, we had both had a glass of juice, both had a hot drink, my partner had a small dish of cereal while I opted for the bacon, beans, sausage & mushrooms. We'd finished eating and the plates were still there when my partner decided to grab herself some bacon and mushrooms. As there would have been nowhere to put her plate on her return, she had to clear the used crockery away onto a trolley.

Please note, we were not hidden away in a corner or anything, we were right outside the staff area, so everytime one of the staff came out of the back, they walked past our table.

At least it was reassuring that one of the staff members found time to go out to her friends car to see what the problem was, yet our table and the others within the restaurant that had been occupied still remained uncleared.

It saddens me that staff here in the UK earn in a day what the staff in Egypt earn in a month, yet work half the daily hours and are quite happy to do as little as possible.

It is not rocket science, put your customers first, then when breakfast is over then go and sort out your car !!!!

1  Thank Oggy-Yorkshire
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very pleasant staff, comfortable room and good breakfast. Everyone from hotel staff to taxi driver were very friendly.
I would definitely recommend staying here and we are here again at the end of our holiday on the way home.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel is a great location for Manchester airport hotel and the parking packages are great value for money. However the receptionist was unfriendly, we saw her roll her eyes at another guest. Went to the loo and found an unexpected extra, it hadn't been flushed don't think I need to expand. Had dinner which was overpriced for the quality of food. Room was far too hot even with air conditioning on lowest setting, which meant we had to open the window and could hear noise from the airport. Terrible nights sleep which was not welcome when we had to get up at 4am for our flight. Worst premier inn I have ever stayed in!

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here for one night with the Sleep, Park, Fly package which was good value for money. I had checked us in online which was supposed to save time but I was told I would have to go through it all again, which was irritating. We had a family room which was a good size but far too hot, despite having put the thermostat down as low as it would go and the fan as high as it would go. It was raining and cool so external temperatures couldn't even be blamed. My husband and I barely slept a wink with a combination of being too hot and the noise from other guests' doors slamming around us and above and below. We have since stayed at another Premier Inn and the AC worked like a dream so there was clearly something wrong with the one here.

It was handy for the airport and the parking deal was great, but for the quality of sleep, I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. We do sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We would like the opportunity to investigate further, please email your booking & review details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will be in contact directly. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.