Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
  • Pool
Etrop Grange(Manchester)
  • Pool
3,193 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed heremeet and greet parkingmeal dealan early flightjet parksnext morninggood nights sleepcar parkpre flight stayfamily roomtwo double bedsnight's sleepovernight stayone night stayexcellent staybudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was going to a meeting in the Airport so this hotel was my choice. Its about 2 miles from the terminal but in the Airport grounds. The staff were great and very helpful room was clean and Premier Inn standard. I should have got someone to look at the air-conditioning ad it wouldn’t work. I didn’t bother and in the morning with the sun on the window it was Hot. My fault. I found the breakfast to be spot on, lots of choice etc. and a nice dining room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We normally stop at the Holiday Inn but as this as now changed hands we decided to give the Premier Inn a try. Friendly and professional welcome, (you can check in on line if booked direct with hotel, so saving you time at reception). Lovely room, very happy son to get a 'real bed', normally just sofa bed or camp bed elsewhere. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the sink in the bedroom, awkward sliding bathroom door and sheets of toilet paper, not a roll - but that's just me!

Unfortunately we had a very early flight and couldn't enjoy the lovely comfy bed.

Best food value was the offer of meal, drink and breakfast for about £22, unfortunately we couldn't do this due to early flight. However, we did have lasagne, pizza, and steak, and it was happy hour for drinks 2 4 1 til 7pm. It cost about £30 ish and was very nice and served by lovely staff.

In all we would return, and just hope for a better flight time, so we can take advantage of the offers and room.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Weloveholidays1967
Reviewed 26 July 2014

17 year old without debit card. Service till not working asked if parents could pay for food over the phone with e-mail confirmation but staff refused cos they wanted a fax (who has a fax these days). Parents tried phoning but on the one occasion it was answered they carried on talking between themselves and hung up. Tried contacting customer relations but they was closed.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Strombolli
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of customer service in all our establishments and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please be assured that your feedback is very important as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your review details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent hotel we arrived at 2.30am after a long flight and were greeted quickly, politely and helpfully. Reception staff were great. Room was immaculate, nice temperature and had everything I needed. Slept well!!!
Breakfast was a reasonable price and food quality was great. Breakfast was served from 5.30am to 10.30am, we went down at 10am were greeted well and shown to a table. The matuerer lady was very nice and sorted out my friends discount as she is a Premier Inn employee, and checked we were ok. A fabulous stay!!! The only niggle we had was with the waiting on staff at breakfast who had a bit of an attitude and made us feel like a bit of an inconvenience. Could do with a bit more customer service training.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent service!
Every member if staff I met from check in to restaurant was friendly, polite and very customer focused.

Incredible for a budget hotel, all six staff that served me during my one night stay was on the ball, very knowledgable of product, treated every customer as an individual and listened. Even the trainee that served my drink at the table was great!

• Stayed: July 2014
Tom_Collinson, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hi Bill S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. It really is wonderful to read that you found our staff to be the best you have encountered at a hotel. I will be sure to pass this comment on to the team, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future