“Dodgy extra charges”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manchester
Blue Central Serviced Apartments
Ranked #108 of 121 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 21 September 2009

An extra £50 was charged to our debit card a few days after the visit. They won't repsond to my emails or return my phone calls. They have never said what this is for and we didn't order any extras. So we are none the wiser.

The apartment was ok, although the bedroom had no external windows so it was like sleeping in a cupboard.

In this price range there are much nicer places to stay, I'd recommend the MacDonald near the station.

I've looked into this company and they are from from dodgy, and if they don't resolve this I'll be referring them to trading standards et al.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bondeyesbeach
Reviewed 2 October 2008

We booked to go to these apartments in oct this yr for my friends 30th!! We booked through a site on the internet, who are sort of trying to help us as we speak!!! This apartments took £310 out of my bank unauthorised then conveniently went bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN............ DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: October 2008