All reviews city suites great location pool and jacuzzi one bedroom apartment white company washer dryer home away from home washing up liquid harvey nichols excellent place to stay city centre sky tv great facilities place to stay in manchester great apartment q park these apartments
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2019

We stayed in the CitySuites for a couple of nights after our wedding. We had booked a studio initially but then upgraded to a one bedroom apartment. The standard of the accommodation was superb, I couldn't fault it. My only niggle would be the breakfast, which was included in our rate. On the Sunday morning the restaurant was very busy and seemed understaffed. I have coeliac disease avoiding cross contamination was difficult. Although staff were happy to assist, the lack of people there meant that I was stood waiting for a long time for someone to help me.
Other than that I can't fault these apartments and will definitely return. I'll just make my own breakfast next time!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GavinB1418, General Manager at CitySuites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review with regards to your recent stay here at CitySuites. We appreciate every single word with regards to our customers' feedback and cannot thank you enough. It's great for us to hear when someone has enjoyed their stay, including our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

I actually stayed Here mid Feb , checking in was a joke didn’t accept cash , then my card would not work . At this time I could see the girl on reception getting annoyed because another guest arrived .However saying this she got offered no help at all . I could see someone sat In the back office !! Maybe staff should help out .eventually my card worked . Also there was not concierge service available I was told when it’s all over the windows outside . I went too my room and the floor had just been cleaned by looks of it and probably with dirty water the way it smelt . Also my friend came we both went into the lounge for food and way bit expensive too say the least . Probably best eating out ! The chef was not very quite say the least . Shouting too the host on duty I’m going for a fag !! Don’t think it was appropriate with several guests in there . Anyway few issues with cold room and tv issues , I wouldn’t recommend this place at all..
I’m sure if they carry on this way . A lot more will see this place really is not that popular at all.
Thanks for a not too wonderful stay ..

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
GavinB1418, General Manager at CitySuites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2019

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your recent review. We're sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. We apologise for your experience in relation to making payment. While I appreciate your frustrations, our policy is that we do not accept cash as a method of payment for security reasons and this policy is highlighted throughout the booking process. We share your frustrations with the issues you have experienced, given the opportunity, we would have been able to make this right for you as we have staff available 24-hours a day to assist with any issues.

We hope you understand and thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 March 2019

The apartment you rent at this hotel got everything on shape. A large and clean bed, TV, a modern and clean bathroom, a fridge and cooking plates for making food. The staff was very kind and helpful with anything we asked for. There is a bar and restaurant also, but we just ate breakfast here and it was really good, with the classic "english breakfast". The central laying of the hotel made it easy to get around in the city, especially with Uber, so i recommend people to use this.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank joachimsoerboe

Thank you for rating us 5 out of 5! We love to hear that you enjoyed all the facilities available at CitySuites as well as our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Thanks again, Team CitySuites.

Reviewed 13 March 2019

This apartment is fully equipped with everything you could need to cook. There are also sponges and dish soap provided. I got the one bedroom . It was perfect. It had great closet space, nice bathroom, great view over the city, and great tv with entertainment options. Location is in the heart of Manchester.
I didn't check out the pool or gym. My only regret was that I didn't have enough free time to fully enjoy the hotel as I was working. It was a great place to come home to after work. Highly recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GavinB1418, General Manager at CitySuites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review with regards to your recent stay here at CitySuites. We appreciate every single word with regards to our customers' feedback and cannot thank you enough. We do hope that you join us again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2019

Literally everything you could possibly need, fully serviced kitchen, cooking and storing food is so easy. Nice apartment with flat screen tv (sky, Netflix, YouTube) makes a nice change from other hotels that only hv freeview

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for rating us 5 out of 5! We love to hear that you enjoyed all the facilities available at CitySuites including our TV channels. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Thanks again, Team CitySuites.