Open today: 10:30 - 14:00

from US$16.24
More Info
from US$10.83
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We only used the bus once, sat upstairs at the back and couldn’t hear commentary, weren’t even offered ear phone and all the seat speakers had been ripped off anyway.. I’m from Mel, Australia and had family drive 6 hours to Manchester to be so disappointed.. so £36 went down the drain

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We travelled as a group and the £30 ticket for 4 people was excellent value. Never explored Manchester before and it was great to pass Manchester United. Commentary was quite informative and driver was certainly helpful. The bus was quite full upstairs and sometimes the recorded commentary was a bit difficult to hear. But generally a good tour and makes me appreciate that Manchester and Salford have sights to see!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Manchester for a 24h trip, and to see as much as we can we decided to take the bus.

Philip, our driver was very friendly and gave us much more information than we expected. We had some funny and great moments, and I think all people in the bus felt the same.

Great tour, great city and greater people!

I recommend this tour. Thank you.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

“Tours run every day apart from Christmas Day, Boxing Day, or New Years Day. The first pick-up point is at the Manchester Town Hall.”

Neither at the website nor at the screen at the tourist information was the important notice that the tours only go on Saturdays....
NOT GOOD

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank Bruckner70
Philip H, Manager at Sightseeing Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

But tours operate daily - the website & tourist information make this very clear.
Not sure how you managed to miss us!! We carried passengers on this day!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

The bus was 15 minutes late, they only run 1 every 90 minutes and it stops at the first stop for an hour after 1 circuit. I got on at stop 2 and then had to walk for 15 minutes with a knee injury or wait the hour until the next circuit.
The driver didn't speak unless you spoke to her.
The commentary was informative but concentrated on industrial and scientific history. Apart from 1 mention of the musicians that had played at the arena there was no mention of all the famous bands and the music history of Manchester. No mention of any movie or TV filming locations apart from Coronation St. Other sight seeing buses I have been on did this and made it a lot more interesting.
I normally love this bus trips and do one in every town I visit but cannot recommend this one, waste of time

Date of experience: August 2017