“Great Pizza and service”

Dough Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #117 of 2,295 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are an independent pizza restaurant, serving breakfast lunch and dinner. We have a wide offering of pizzas, milkshakes, desserts and pasta dishes served in a casual setting. All our food from our dips to our pizza bases are made from scratch here on site. This allows us to really understand our guests dietary requirements.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Great Pizza and service”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stopped for a late tea in Dough Pizza Kitchen and were very pleasantly surprised, the menu was on the glass door and looked pretty good and well priced, we walked in and waited a few seconds to be asked if we had booked a table ? No sorry but do you have a table for two ? a quick check of the reservations and Yes, walk this way, was the reply, the restaurant is well lit and has a great atmosphere, we ordered drinks and the food at the same time, the drinks came almost straight away by the very attentive waitress, you starter will be here soon, less that 5 mins and a tear and share garlic pizza was brought to the table, it was one of the lightest and nicest garlic pizza's I have ever had, the mains were the same, I had a chicken pizza and my partner had tagliatelle, again this was one of the nices pizza's I have ever had, my partner said the same about her food too, Thank you to the staff and the chef for great food and a great place to eat

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great but eat before you get there!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I visited Dough Pizza Kitchen with a group of friends on Friday evening. The girls all ordered a pizza and I (in an attempt to be healthy) ordered a salad which was described as a main course on the menu. It was rocket, pear and prosciutto - £8.95 ish.
When it arrived, it was tiny, I totted it up to be around 80-100 calories. The contents were as described on the menu but I just expected it to be more substantial. It would have made a lovely garnish on the side of a main dish!! The rocket leaves were wilted and it had no dressing at all on it. It was certainly not enough for a main and not worth £9.
When I explained the situation to the waiter, he disappeared to speak to the manager, he returned and apologetically explained that it is intended as a lighter meal. Needless to say, I went away hungry and disgruntled. Later ordering a bowl of chips in another bar!! The others really enjoyed their pizzas.

Moral of the story - don't order a salad in a pizza restaurant.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fresh tasty pizza”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Nice atmosphere. Lovely waiting staff. All food fresh so not rushed. My wifes GF pizza was the first "real" pizza that shed tasted for over 25 years and I ate some of it too and it was much nicer than either pizza hut or dominoes GF pizzas. Recommended. We will return.

“Gluten free heaven”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

As a dairy free coeliac eating out can either be dull (salad) or risky. Dough provides the perfect solution, intolerance appropriate cooking. My first pizza in a restaurant for over 17 years.... Delicious food, excellent service with lots of reassurances. Will be a regular visitor.

Lancaster, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

This place is really lovely. Authentic pizzas, lovely tasting food and great atmosphere. Would definitely go back again. Great value for money and a varied menu, perfectly positioned in the Northern Quarter.