“Best curry around!”

Ranked #269 of 2,344 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Don't leave many reviews on here but this place deserves it,we have visited the kabana on a few occasions now and can say it's the best curry we have ever had,I usually go for the nehari but have tried the Karahi and was equally as tasty,chappatis are cooked fresh and served piping hot to your table!really can't fault this place at all,we will go again and again,curry lovers will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Had lunch here in June as I was in Town for a couple of days for work purposes. Wanted to go here for ages and I wasn't disappointed. Had the Chicken and Spinach with 2 Chapati;s. One of the best curries I've ever had I wasn't disappointed. The Chapati's were massive and will stick to 1 next time.
I will definitely be going back

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I live just minutes away from this amazing place and for whatever reason only visit every few months. I love taking people there for the first time as they are ALWAYS blown away by the quality of the food. It has never let me down and If you can get past the school kitchen sort of look you will not be disappointed FACT. For me best curry in Manchester (I have tried most in Rusholme and few of the pricier options)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have visited this great place every Sunday for the past 6 months and have come to realise that it offers the best curries in Manchester.....Beautifully spiced and seasoned, these curries are made fresh every day and it tells in the final taste....Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank MarkSmithMancunian
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Love this place - food is always great - friendly fast service , clean and pleasant atmosphere -highly recommend the Sunday special Nihari .

2  Thank Misslucy2014