“Brilliant Bagel Breakfast”
Review of The Bagel Shop

The Bagel Shop
Ranked #416 of 2,470 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: Manchester Confidential's best Street Food trader now has it's very own site bringing Bagels, burgers and pastrami sandwiches to the hungry people of manchester!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the second time we've visited the Bagel Shop and both times me and my partner have been super impressed by the quality and combination of food on the menu. We've visited once for lunch and once for breakfast and have been shown to a table straight away.

The salt beef and pastrami are really something special and I can recommend the melt bagel served at lunch. We went in on Sunday and the waitress (Eva) was super friendly and helpful - she let me change my drinks order right at the last minute with no fuss and sorted us out with a very generous side that was off menu.

I think this place is a complete bargain - the food is priced just right for what you get. Usually a place that does great mains will scrimp on the sides, but these are also really well put together and thought through. I like the fact that they make the effort to offer really great none-bagel items - especially on lunch/ evening menu.

Having moved to Manchester quite recently, this place is quickly becoming one of our absolute favourites. The food is rich, decadent and delicious! Eyeing up the crab claw bagel for our next visit....

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent service from Katie and Becky would highly recommend the eat New York bagel

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Great place, great food, top service, friendly staff, big shout out to becky the waitress she was fantastic.... Highly recommend this place for foodies portions are huge.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Love love love the bagel shop, its got everything for me. If its your first time you simply cannot go wrong with the Ruben!!! writing this is causing me to practically drool over my keyboard. The drinks menu is also up there for me good beers and strong cocktails. last time we visited we ended up staying for the full evening, the music gets turned up and the party gets going!!!!

Plus its good value for money. do it. do it now.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch yesterday and wow we will be back!

We ordered a Grill Melt Bagel and a Ruben Bagel, Frickles and a side of Eat New York Fries. The bagels were absolutely delicious! We will definitely be returning.

The fries where a little on the saucy side for my liking. A tad too much cheese sauce and mustard. But you can't please everyone and I'm happy to try something different next time.

The service was a little slow considering the restaurant wasn't busy. Our bagels where sat on the pass for a good five minutes whilst the waitress cleaned tables. Being a little picky.. I guess we were just that hungry!

Great food, we will be back!