Open today: 10:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£16.35
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Free Tour Si Manchester
from £16.35
More Info
2,285 results
All reviews hours walking an amazing guide starting point central library explaining everything interesting things knowledgeable guide lots of history industrial revolution city centre ivo curiosities facts salchicha sights highlights introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time on this tour and learned so much about the history of Manchester. It was just the two of us, so we effectively got a private tour.

Gareth is very knowledgeable and as an added bonus he had an excellent assistant along with him in the form of his very cute dachshund called Salchicha.

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!

3  Thank Djamel M
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

Was our last minute activity of the day and I think we couldn't do better choice Ivo is a lovely, enthusiastic, happy person that involved you in all the stories. He's magic!! 100% recommended

4  Thank karolp410
Reviewed 29 August 2020

We did the Manchester tour with Gareth, and despite that most of the places were closed or restricted he managed to give us a very interesting your full of curious facts.

He is very friendly and on addition to the tour regular stops, he gave us plenty of extra information of things we were more interesting in.

I would definitely recommend you to take a tour with Si Manchester. I doubt you will be disappointed

1  Thank alMiguel84
Reviewed 16 August 2020

10/10. Clear and captivating account of Manchester and it’s history! The two hours flew by. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning more about Manchester. Lovely, professional, friendly tour guide.

1  Thank 957orlaithm
Reviewed 4 August 2020

Our guide was really knowledgeable and lovely. Highly recommended, loved it. I'm from Manchester and wanted to take my sister to show her what an amazing city we come from, even I learnt something new.

2  Thank gailwinnie