Open today: 10:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£16.35
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Free Tour Si Manchester
from £16.35
More Info
2,207 results
All reviews hours walking an amazing guide starting point central library explaining everything interesting things knowledgeable guide lots of history industrial revolution city centre ivo curiosities facts salchicha sights highlights introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2023

Knowledgeable and informative, an excellent introduction to the city of Manchester, well worth taking part in.

2  Thank Craig W
Reviewed 7 December 2023

It was so interesting with Gareth Smith. He explained really well all the important places of the city and also its history. I strongly recommend it.

1  Thank Marc S
Reviewed 6 December 2023 via mobile

Garath is an amazing tour guide! He is engaging and knowledgeable. His stories made the history accessible and interesting. I highly recommend this walk for a fun afternoon in Manchester!

Reviewed 6 December 2023

The tour guide was very good, passionate and had a lot of knowledge. Found it very interesting. The reason I didn't give 5 stars (and you could argue its not his problem) but I didn't like that someone was smoking in the group. Even if it may be ok to smoke outside by law I still expect the tour guide to say no smoking allowed as there may be a pregnant customer.

Date of experience: November 2023
FreeToursimanc, Propietario at Free Tour Si Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2023

Hello Thank you for your review. I fully understand your point and this not an issue I have often. I have different nationalities on the tour with different attitudes to smoking so to deal with different cultural norms I try to have a one on one conversation, rather than in a group situation as this can make the individual and the group uncomfortable. I also find a friendly private conversation has a better outcome than making someone the centre of attention, obviously this means other guests may not realise I have had this conversation but through experience it delivers a better outcome. I am very sorry if this made you feel uneasy and I am always open as the tour guide to communication about anything making guests uncomfortable. I am then able to let individuals know I have addressed any concerns they have or will do do so imminently.

Again many thanks for your review.

Gareth

Reviewed 4 December 2023

Amazing tour by Ivo, the passion he puts into it is outstanding, everything was explained perfectly. He is also very funny and does great jokes! A lot of recommendations, history about the city, sightseeing, the tour had it all! Definitely worth it (Spanish or English)

1  Thank nachoa548