“Simple and effective ”
Review of Peck & Yard

Peck & Yard
Ranked #3 of 2,560 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Description: Peck & Yard is the first Pan-Asian Chicken Shack in Manchester and We are proud to be serving some succulent oriental spices fried chicken with different varieties of Pan-Asian sauces.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious meal here this evening with my boyfriend. We both had the boneless thighs, I had noodles and he had salt and pepper chips and we shared the 6 sauce selection. We really enjoyed the food especially trying all the different sauces. The owner was really friendly and charming and the food was good value. I would definitely recommend a trip here!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Had a good dinner at Peck and Yard with my friends. we enjoyed the selection of sauces but my favourite is the P&Y sauce, I think it goes well with my chicken wings. I ordered an extra side of sauce so I can dip my chips in. Overall a nice place where I can grab a quick bite with my friends.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Peck & Yard with my family and we had ‘the Feast’ which was wings, breast, thighs and 2 sides. It was absolutely delicious! The chicken was so tasty and nice and crispy. The sides we had were sweet potato chips,
Salt and pepper and regular chips along with a side salad and fried rice. You must give this place a try it’s lovely and the service was great, lovely friendly staff. Will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor and decided to take a visit with my partner. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. We both chose a large meal with boneless wings and salt and pepper fries. The food was lovely, it had so much flavour and I even took what I couldn't finish home with me. Will deffo return.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Sauces are mostly awful, exceptions being Koreana and Katsu. Half my order was wrong which was super annoying after not eating all day! What the hell is that P & Y sauce? Who wants an eggy, buttery, milky sauce on chicken and chips??

Some tips for you -

Stop tossing everything in the sauces- toss the wings and put a pot on the side. There's not enough.

Get rid of the pointless cabbage. Change to a nice slaw.

Season the chicken before u coat and fry. When you bite in there's no flavour whatsoever. Although this time the coating was nice and crispy.

Make your own fries. I get better fries from the frozen section in Aldi.

As someone else on here said, humble yourselves. The prices are too high, especially as you're serving half a wing with the inedible piece attached. What's the point in that?

Don't think I'll be going back. Yard & Coop in NQ does it 10x better with a lot more choice and flavour. Sorry guys, I was so excited when you opened but I've been twice now and dissapointed both times. Just goes to show how dissapointed I am because this is my first review of anything!

3  Thank katreese87