“Hand picked strawberries”

Price range: US$21 - US$70
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Last food orders generally 1 hour before closing times as noted. Last bar orders 30 minutes before closing times.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great waiter , asked for strawberries with my maple bacon pancakes. Certainly madam, ill go off and pick some myself for you!

1  Thank HoboScotland

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Originally booked afternoon tea as we thought we would be too late for lunch.
However, once we arrived we were informed that lunch was indeed still being served (Tuesday 3pm) so we had lunch instead of afternoon tea.
Wow! food is too die for. Service is excellent -all round a very memorable dining experience!
Would definitely recommend to all our friends.

1  Thank RoystonBling
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After looking at lots of different options I decided on Harvey Nicks for afternoon tea with my mum for her birthday. Can only say it was really lovely the waitresses were really nice very attentive, asking if we wanted any special changes to the menu which we did and they accommodated really well without fuss. Nothing was too much trouble loads of top ups of drinks offered. They even wrote happy birthday on our plate of cakes for my mum. When we were full we hadnt eaten all the cakes and they gave us a box to take them home, a really nice touch. The experience overall was excellent and my mum seemed to enjoy it. Would definitely recommend for a nice treat, and I will definetely come back.

3  Thank DM7388
Reviewed 3 June 2014

we went here for breakfast while on a trip to Manchester and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Each of us tried something different from smoked haddock frittata to smoked salmon muffins with poached egg and hollandaise sauce etc. Very enjoyable way to start the day and it was accompanied by great coffee and the price wasnt out of the way

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went on a really nice day the view was great looking down at the square. Took my mum for tea and the waitress was very attentive and accommodated our dietary requirements, they even kept my 15month daughter entertained so we could enjoy our food. Overall pleasant afternoon after shopping, tasty food and friendly staff - thank you! :)

1  Thank Namarta