“Very comfortable hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #40 of 115 Hotels in Manchester
“Very comfortable hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

We stayed here for one night when we went to watch Micky Flanagan at the Phones4U arena. The hotel is very close to Victoria train station and the city centre. Great for The Printworks, Arndale centre and all of the shops. Go at this time of the year for the Christmas markets. The rooms are clean with all of the amenities you need. We paid for breakfast which was good quality and hot. All in all this hotel is ideal for a weekend stay. Loved it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your plans bring you back to Manchester.

Neil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Amazing hotel, amazing room and the best stay ever! Very welcoming reception, quick service, great room service. Had a great stay will definitely be back, the room was quiet and bed was very comfortable. Shower/bathroom clean and very modern and spacious. Breakfast was great and for few pounds extra we had it in the room.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank mals2008
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, 26 November 2013

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Check in was smooth and the welcome was warm. The room was well appointed and spacious for a downtown UK hotel. Despite overlooking the main road I did not suffer from a noise issue.

I did however suffer in trying to park. This is my fault, the place is right by Victoria Station so I should have used the train. I especially should have after driving on Deansgate for 35 minutes to travel 1 mile!! Even so finding a parking lot is not easy due to a lack of signage.

The pool, hot tub, steam and gym are very impressive and well used by hotel and members alike. Room service was quick at 1am (post concert munchies) and I had a good sleep here. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

I am sorry to hear you had issue finding the NCP that the hotel recommends to our guests. I am delighted to hear you we able to take full advantage of the facilities the hotel has to offer during your stay with us.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stopped here for one night with my partner on the 16th November for the Manchester Markets. We parked on the car park across the road, which was fine I think it's £12 for 24 hours which isn't bad. We arrived at 1:15pm to be told that there were no rooms available until 2pm which was fine so we left our bags with the hotel and went into the City. It was a 5/10 minute walk into the City which wasn't to far from everything and arrived back at around 7:30pm. Check-In was fine, we were given our bags back and stopped in a room on the second floor. The rooms were nice, you did only get one pillow each which was a bit harsh I thought, also didn't get any water in the room. The beds were really comfy and there was no noise from traffic or people coming in late which was great. The curtains are black out curtains and l must admit I did have a really good nights sleep there. Check out was 12 noon as well which was good, the room was clean and tidy, shower was good and overall it was a good place to stay. I didn't have breakfast or a meal in the hotel so can't comment on that. Would l stop here again as a base into the City, probably so it was worth the money. I booked the room through Hotwire.com which gives you discounted rooms at hotels but you don't know which hotel you are going to stop at until you book.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Great location smart rooms and one of the cleanest I have been in free wifi the only downfall to this hotel is the parking charged at a discounted price of £12 in MEN arena right opposite staff are great and helpful
No noise from the road outside or passers by

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hornchurch Essex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stayed there 5th November for one night. Good hotel and excellent breakfast. Going back next week on business for 4 nights so can recommend it.
HOWEVER, I left my i phone charger there so e mailed to ask about it, no reply. I phoned and left my name and number and housekeeping promised to call me back. No reply. Very disappointed with no reply but am back there Sunday 25th November so might get an answer then.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Debtel007

I am very sorry to hear that you had difficulties over your query over your lost property item. If you would like to contact the hotel direct on the number below and I will be able to follow up and rectify for you

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, overall a very nice stay. Close to the arena which was great as we went to manchester for a concert. The breakfast was lovely, lots of choice available. The reception staff were helpful and polite and looked after our luggage for us after we had checked out. The only minor detail I would mention is that the maid did not replenish the tea and coffee in the room. Overall a very pleasant stay, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, and you were able to enjoy our buffet style breakfast during your visit.
I am sorry to hear that your tea and coffee supplies were not replenished during your stay, please be assured that your comments have been passed over to our Housekeeping Manager to address with the team and re-train where necessary.
On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester