“Expected More”

Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #38 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The hotel is nice with the spa and swimming too and the rooms are nice and spacious with very large comfy beds and great black out curtains, however for the money charged per night for the room I expected more like a mini fridge in the room and also better selection of room service food burger and chips cost £12 nice but an expensive burger for what you got also the pizza was also around £12 and was awful just a frozen pizza cooked in the oven. Hotel became very noisy at night too not by peoples voices just constant door slamming whenever someone came out or went into their rooms

1  Thank Danielle N

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Its more for business men to stay in , the cooked breakfast wasn't to my liking and it was good to see the alternatives available. The staff were quite helpful although they did struggle to understand my dialect im from Belfast lol, as we were a couple staying for four days and didn't think it was very suitable for our needs I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking to stay for a romantic break, the spa isn't really a spa its just a swimming pool and nothing else all the treatments were booked out for months when we arrived to order some. overall it wasn't too bad it just doesn't suit couples on a romantic break.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Déaglán G
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Nice hotel and exeptionally helpfull staff. i stay in many hotels around the world in my job and will be booking back at the Park Inn for my next stay in Manchester. Ten minutue work to the Andale centre and godd restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I am struggling to pick and find fault. everything from when we arrived to when we left was perfect. The rooms are very nice and modern. The staff are courteous and helpful. And the food was spot on. Unfortunately We never had time to try out the spa facilities.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, and you were able to enjoy our RBG grill restaurant during your visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel on 13/2/14 for one night. The staff were very helpful, the hotel was clean and well decorated. The bathroom was amazing! Only bug bear is that there is no car park you have to use the NCP across the road so you have to budget this in. It cost us £12 with the discount you get from the hotel. Not too bad for almost 24 hours I suppose.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, please be assured I will pass over your comments to the them.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Our daughter chose this hotel because she had stayed there in the past, and it is very close to the M.E.N Arena. The staff were welcoming very polite and friendly. We had been upgraded to an Executive room on the top floor, our view was Fabulous. There were tea making facilities, which was nice. We had evening meal in the grill, we just had the main as time was short, the grill was extremely busy, my only tiny gripe was the staff didn't come and ask if our meal was to liking and that everything was ok. We slept like logs the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was buffet style very nice and tasty, plenty of selection, something for everyone,again 1 tiny gripe... fresh food that was brought out was tipped onto food already out, so no rotation. Morning grill staff were very helpful nothing to much trouble.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience during both dinner and breakfast service. The hotel welcomes all feedback from our valued guests to be used as a training tool to ensure our service standards are delivered to a consistently high standard at all times. I have passed your comments over to our Food and Beverage Manager to review and address with the team and retrain the team where appropriate.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Four of us spent a weekend in Manchester and chose this hotel. The hotel rooms are clean and comfortable although one of the rooms had a curtain missing. This should have been at the window so that the office workers over the road couldn't see in! We therefore had to close the heavy blackout curtains during the day. We ate in the restaurant on our first night. My meal-chicken Thai curry-was really tasty, but, unfortunately the other 3 meals were very disappointing-one cold beef burger, one tasteless chicken burger and a meagre offering of a chicken Caesar salad. We complained to the on duty manager and the situation was dealt with promptly and efficiently with a lot of apologies. The breakfast was average. Two of us used the spa facilities and one used the gym and we were impressed The hotel reception staff are efficient and knowledgeable.

Room Tip: Ensure the room has a voile curtain up.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience during dinner service. The hotel welcomes all feedback from our valued guests to be used as a training tool to ensure our service standards are delivered to a consistently high standard at all times. I am very pleased to hear that the issues was dealt with efficiently for you by the team and did not impact your stay with the hotel.

In regards to the missing net curtain in your room, please be assured this is not representative of our usual standards; be assured I have passed over your comments to our head Housekeeper to address with the team.